Skip to main content

All about me







Image may contain: 1 person, standing and basketball court

Hi! I'm Allyzon Cuachin, I'm 17 years old and I live in Pascam II, General Trias, Cavite

I'm a grade 11 ICT student currently enrolled in Philippine Christian University



Things I love the most


Basketball


Image result for street basketball


even though I'm not a well-trained player I'm still playing basketball with others it makes me more trained when I play with other players.







Image result for mobile legends
Playing mobile games

every time when I'm playing mobile legends it makes me happier because me and my friends are connecting to this game we easily win the game


Image result for listening to music
Listening to music

Music has healing power. it has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours. 
and makes the world colorful with music. 















The End


Comments

Post a Comment